Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More About the Plate

I've been asked several questions and will attempt to answer some here. My image is from a CD from Luna Girl. Her prices are great and the selection of CDs is awesome. Please check out her site.
I printed the angel on a ink jet printer, but I wouldn't recommend it. The ink wanted to smear. In the future, I'd make a photo copy. (I want a laser printer for Christams, LOL.)
You can also use scrap book images, greeting cards, gift wrap, and I think fabric would work too.

This is such an easy craft and inexensive, just try it. *smile*

I also added some embellishments to the front with E600 glue.

2 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Also I think magazines and catalogs would work, right?
I get the victorian catalog and the images are beautiful.
I think I am going to follow your instructions on old cds. I have too many and it's a nice way to recycle them.
Have a lovely day!

Heather said...

Hi Trudi,
I tagged you - you're it! Hope you will play, but don’t feel obligated. I think you have been tagged before haven't you? This one is 8 random things.

Heather