Friday, April 20, 2007

What A Week


Well, it's been quite a week. I am just stunned about the VT incident. So very tragic. I work in a Middle School and it always makes us think. There were threats all day all over our city. (Anniversary of Colinbine) Our school did not lock down, but police were out and about around the all of our secondary schools. At one point and time my husband thought we were on a lock down, but thankfully we weren't.
Kids think it's cool to make treats after such things and I just don't understand it. It was shocking to see the nightly news today. They showed a map of the US and almost every state had a treat today at some school. Where are we going in society?

These things seem so trivial but...
I have all my pink and green things ready for my swap partner. I kept forgetting to get a box from school. What a ditz. I think it will be worth the wait.

We are going to the first festival of the season tomorrow. That will be fun. The weather has finally taken a turn for the better in the Midwest. Yeh. Should be up to 73 degrees tomorrow.

Went thrifting this week, pictures to come. I'm really please with my purchases. That's my goal this week. Improve this blog with more pictures.

No comments: