Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bridesmaid Dress Ugh!

Well a very good friend and co-worker asked me to stand up with her, in her wedding in July.

I accepted and I am really looking forward to it. We've been looking for a dress for her on the Internet for about two months. She decided she wanted to wear a Pink dress. This is not an easy task to find. Her colors are pink and brown and we've been working on decorations over the past two months also. All things I need to take pictures of. We've even discussed opening an Etsy shop to fund my special ed. classroom. (These are all other stories, I digress.)

Back to the dress... Just love the design, it's going to be a coffee color with pink trim. However since the designers don't work with real women, I'm 42, a little over weight, but geesh... The size I had to order about sent me over the edge. Look, there are middle school girls much curvey-er than I am and taller. I will try to focus on the look of the dress, hopefully it will fit and look slimming. I call it my moo, moo right now. Here's a picture of the dress with a Stetford Wife in it, drum roll please...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trudi,
Wanted to say thanks for stopping by my little blog. Welcome to Blogland with your new blogging adventure! Best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

That's a very pretty dress. I'm sure you'll be lovely!