Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hobby Lobby Coupon

Hey all, this is something that I take for granted. However, I've learned through conversations with co-workers that not everyone know this... So if you don't, here you go. Every other week, Hobby Lobby has a printable 40% off coupon. It can be used as often as you want: print it, one coupon per person, per visit. I use it a lot in the classroom with the students. We go there and shop for supplies for crafts and can get some really good buys. Heck, I need tissue paper right now and I'll save 40%. We're starting to work on crafts for our classroom to sell. I'm going to call our little cottage industry Teens Create, and I plan to list on Etsy. (I've mentioned this in past posts.) We need money for the kids to go shopping, out to eat and to use public transportation. With the budget cuts around the state, I'm not getting money to do these learning activities with the kiddos.
Here's the link for the coupon: Coupon here I come...

4 comments:

Carole Burant said...

We don't have Hobby Lobby here in Canada...POUT!! xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Trudi, good tip. I didn't know they had a printable coupon! I have Hobby Lobby about 10 minutes from me. That's great that you can use it as many times as you want!

Manuela

Lori said...

Love those coupons. I do the same thing...print them online.
I use coupons whenever I can.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our signals right now and earn up to 270% daily.