Wednesday, June 6, 2007

*sigh* My Bookshelves

I couldn't wait until I got done with school. None of this takes a lot of time, but I just wasn't motivated to do it. I've looked at other blogs and they have their books color coordinated. I loved it! And had to do it myself. (Was kind of kicking myself that I hadn't thought of it, oh well.)
Well I did it and I feel so tranquil when I sit down and look at them. (I "painted" a pretty picture.) I already had the fabric in the back, would like to lighten it up, but for now it works.

The baskets have hand-stung beads on them and hold my passion, magazines. I can't walk past a magazine display without stopping or I search them out, whichever comes first. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bookcases look very pretty! I'm a magazine addict too. I'd save a ton of money if I'd just stop buying them.

Manuela