Saturday, April 28, 2007

In The Mood to Garden


It's going to be 70 degrees today, after a very gloomy week. In northern IN we don't think about planting annuals until May. I usually plant as soon as I can, but others wait until Mother's Day weekend. The forecast looks great so I'm making my plans. I going to get ground cover today and plant some Rose bushes. I was reading the new Collage Living and saw the cutest idea. Inexpensive and yet so effective. I've never planted Zenia's, but will this year. The bowls may be purchased at Hobby Lobby. Next week is their 40% coupon on line, Hobby Lobby here I come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Gardening today. We went to the lake for a picnic and fishing. Sonya got a little tired watching the bobber so the spot with a swing was a good choice for us. The flowers look so pretty. Kelli