Monday, March 12, 2007

Craft, and Gift site

Well I was on some one's blog and I keep reading about seasonal bunting. I wasn't sure what they meant by bunting. I'd call it a banner or swag, but there is a difference. We see bunting all the time at car dealerships advertising new or used cars. The string with the triangle for lack of a better description. Well in my search to learn about bunting, I found this really nice site. It's full of inspiration and great gifts. Here's the site I really like. It gave me some great ideas, it's called Olde Glory .
I promised pictures of our new bikes, but our digital camera's batteries went bye, bye. I'll have to purchase new ones and post the pictures latter. I really like my new bike. I feel like a kid.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Easily Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.