Sunday, March 18, 2007

Allison My Spoiled Girl


Here is a picture of Allison. She is a black Schnauzer. She won't fold her ears down, so she has been confused for a burl. We try to get her to look at pictures of cute little Schnauzer's with their ears down, but she won't have anything to do with it. I told her today that I was afraid she would fly away in the wind because she had two little kites on the top of her head.

She is loved unconditionally by us and so very sweet. I love this picture because she is looking in the camera and holding my robe like a baby doll. She works and works with something until she is holding it between her front paws. She is such a little girlie. Last year they, my dogs, had fleas in the fall. I was freaked. We have never had fleas. From that moment on, one of her nicknames has been Princess Flea. We think it's cute.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

She's so cute! My Collie holds his blanket just like that. He drags it downstairs in the evening and chews on it and then waits for you to carry it upstairs for him when he wants to go to bed!